Thursday 16 February 2017

Quick Cards


Hello Bloggers, today I have a quick post to share two quick cards that I made for Lesley's Chocolate Baroque, Hochanda TV shows.


My first card is made with the Baroque Meadow. I simply coloured the stamp with green and lilac brush marker pens and then stamped onto card-stock. Don't worry about the ink drying before you are ready to stamp as you just need to give your stamp a good huff of your breath to reactivate the ink. After layering with black card-stock I finished off the design with Crystal Stickles. Very simple but very effective at the same time.


My second card is just as simple. I cut 3 hearts using a die cut and used the left over piece as a stencil which I applied lilac Distress ink through. I stamped two of the die cut hearts with the bubble stamp from Sticks and Stones using a green Distress ink. I continued with the bubble stamp around the outside edge of the card, alternating with lilac and green Distress inks and finished off with a sentiment stamped on each of the stencilled hearts from Words to Dazzle and Sparkle .

If you would like more quick card inspiration then why not pop across to Chocolate Baroque's Design Team blog where there are plenty more ideas being featured today.

Thanks for popping in

Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Julie. Like how you have used the bubble stamp. My stamps have arrived now so need to use them ASAP. thanks for your ideas.

    ReplyDelete