Tuesday 24 October 2017

Trees and Leaves


Hello, thanks for popping in. Today I have a trio of cards that I have recently made for Chocolate Baroque's TV shows on Hochanda.
My first card is stamped with  Fantasy Woodland and coloured with Polychromus pencils. I have to confess that I did get some help with an Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear to create the circular design in the centre, but I am sure if you have an eye for detail you could give it a go free hand. 


This second card is stamped with the Tall Trees set, coloured with Distress inks and finished off with white paint pen highlights.


My third card is stamped with a set from Chocolate Baroque's Autumn Beauty collection. As you can see I decided to just highlight the golden leaves and colour the rest in grey tones.


Thanks for taking a peek.
See you soon

Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie. Three lovely cards today. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete