Friday 5 January 2018

Travelling Through The Ages

Hello, thanks for popping in. My first post of the year is an extra large card featuring stamps from Chocolate Baroque and Mark Gould.


I started by stamping the aviatior lady on a piece of A4 water-colour card and coloured her with water-colour paints. The surrounding images are from Chocolate Baroque's Steampunkery and Steampunk Travel, which I also coloured with water-colour paints as before. The background is a mixture of water-colour and Distress inks and then finished off with white paint pen highlights.
This is a non standard sized card so I needed a piece of A3 card cut to size to matt my design.

2 comments:

  1. She looks fab. Love how the other stamps work with her. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Julie. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete