Tuesday 27 March 2018

Landscape Edges


Hello, I just noticed these cards lurking in an old folder that I made with Landscape Edges. They are a couple of years old now and I believe they have already appeared on Chocolate Baroque's Design Team blog, however they have never been seen on mine, so here they are.


For the first card I coloured the stamp with different coloured marker pens before stamping onto the card, then layering onto a faux wood effect background, created by dragging a Distress ink pad across the card-stock.


I used the stone wall to frame the card, which I coloured with water colour before stamping the tree image. I also stamped the trees onto separate card-stock before die cutting with a circle and adding it as a spot light to the main image.

Thanks for popping by

Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Love these Julie especially the first one. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete